Here I Go Again

My name is Billie Anne, and it’s been 10 years and 29 days since my last blog post on this platform.

If I’m being completely honest, I actually forgot about OODLs for...well, years. I remembered it quite by accident as I was contemplating starting a Facebook page for my random thoughts. Thoughts of a Facebook page morphed into thoughts of starting a blog, which then morphed into the memory of a blog I had abandoned quite unceremoniously “a few years ago.”

My, how time does fly.

I thought about scrapping OODLs and starting over.  But I still like the name, and reviving what I’ve already started is so much easier than starting again from scratch.

And so, here I go again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Putting yourself out there

The examined life

Recorded for quality assurance purposes